Last Updated: 14 June 2023
HealthlineCBD.net, referred to as “we,” “us,” or “our,” is the data controller responsible for the collection and processing of your personal data.
Types of Data We Collect
We collect various types of personal data to provide you with the best experience on our website. The types of data we collect include, but are not limited to:
- Contact Information: Name, email address, phone number, and mailing address.
- Payment Information: Credit/debit card details and other payment-related information.
- Account Information: Username, password, and other account details.
- Usage Data: Information about how you interact with our website, including browsing behavior and preferences.
- Communication Data: Information provided when you contact us, including email correspondence and feedback.
How We Collect Data
We collect your personal data through various methods, including:
- Directly from you when you create an account, make a purchase, or interact with our website.
- Automatically through cookies and similar technologies when you browse our website.
Purpose of Data Processing
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Providing and managing your account on our website.
- Processing and fulfilling your orders and purchases.
- Sending you transactional emails, order updates, and customer support responses.
- Analyzing website usage to improve our services and user experience.
- Sending you promotional emails and marketing communications (with your explicit consent).
- Complying with legal obligations.
Legal Basis for Data Processing
Our legal basis for processing your personal data includes:
- Performance of a contract: Processing necessary for the performance of a contract with you (e.g., processing your orders).
- Legitimate interests: Processing based on our legitimate interests (e.g., improving our services and preventing fraud).
- Consent: Processing based on your explicit consent (e.g., for marketing communications).
Data Sharing and Disclosure
We may share your personal data with third parties, including:
- Payment processors to facilitate transactions.
- Shipping and logistics partners to fulfill your orders.
- Marketing and advertising partners to send promotional materials (with your consent).
- Legal and regulatory authorities if required by law.
We prioritize the security of your personal data and implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect it.
Under the GDPR, you have certain rights regarding your personal data, including:
- Right to access: You can request access to the personal data we hold about you.
- Right to rectification: You can request corrections to inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Right to erasure: You can request the deletion of your personal data.
- Right to restrict processing: You can request limitation of certain processing activities.
- Right to data portability: You can request a copy of your data in a machine-readable format.
- Right to object: You can object to certain types of processing, including direct marketing.